The mathematical neuroscience team of the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology (CIRB) of the Collège de France is an interdisciplinary research group at the frontiers between neurosciences and mathematical modeling (PI: Jonathan Touboul).
We are particularly interested in the interplay of structure and function in the stochastic and dynamical brain computations, from single cells activity up to macroscopic limits of large stochastic neuronal areas. Our approach is based on data analysis, leading to mathematical models, computer simulations and theoretical and mathematical analysis, using dynamical systems and probability. And in this program, we enthusiastically collaborate with experimentalists, mathematicians and physicists!
- We’re starting our Machine Learning for Biology Seminar!
- Alessandro Sarti joins the team as an associate member!
- The hipster effect was featured in the press and on tv! A digest here
- Congratulations to Dr Garcia del Molino for outstanding PhD defense on Oct. 1st. Good luck @ NYU!
- CNS 2015, Prague. Workshop on Stochastic Neural Dynamics, July 22-23 2015.
- Congratulations to Dr Quiñinao for impressive PhD defense on June 2nd! Good luck in Chile!