The mathematical neuroscience team, formerly at the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology (CIRB) of the Collège de France, was an interdisciplinary research group at the frontiers between neurosciences and mathematical modeling (PI: Jonathan Touboul).
We are particularly interested in the interplay of structure and function in the stochastic and dynamical brain computations, from single cells activity up to macroscopic limits of large stochastic neuronal areas. Our approach is based on data analysis, leading to mathematical models, computer simulations and theoretical and mathematical analysis, using dynamical systems and probability. And in this program, we enthusiastically collaborate with experimentalists, mathematicians and physicists!
- Congratulations to our former PhD Cristobal Quiñinao for his faculty position at O’Higgins University!
- Congratulations to our former postdoc Justyna Signerska for her faculty position at Politechnika Gdańska!
- 24/01/17 – Workshop Models of Life @ College de France, 9:15 am – 4pm, room D2 – Program and Flyer
- 12/16 – Our project Altering Fear Memories with Sidney Wiener and Karim Benchenane was funded!
- 12/16 – Congratulations to Dr. Tanguy Cabana for his superb PhD defense! Good luck for the future!
- 06/16 – Our project Big Data for the Brain with Laurent Venance was funded!
- 03/16 – We’re starting our Machine Learning for Biology Seminar!
- Alessandro Sarti joins the team as an associate member!
- The hipster effect was featured in the press and on tv! A digest here
- 10/15 – Congratulations to Dr Garcia del Molino for outstanding PhD defense. Good luck @ NYU!
- 07/15 – CNS 2015, Prague. Workshop on Stochastic Neural Dynamics
- 06/15 – Congratulations to Dr Quiñinao for impressive PhD defense! Good luck in Chile!